EasyDiagnosis develops and markets web-based interactive medical decision support software for consumers and health care providers. Traditionally the medical profession has worked backwards in ruling out diseases rather than analyzing symptoms. EasyDiagnosis begins by investigating the chief complaint or symptom so the patient can drive the diagnostic process.
EasyDiagnosis is a division of MatheMEDics.
Management / Staff of MatheMEDics and EasyDiagnosis
- Martin F. Sturman, MD, FACP - President, Director of Medical Research and Development
- Henry R. Sturman, M.Sc.Eng - Director of Software Research and Development
- Richard N. Harner, M.D. - Assoc. Director Clinical Development
- Manuel Perez, Ph.D. - Assoc. Director Research & and Development
- Paul J. Rosch, MD, FACP - Assoc. Director Clinical Development
- Jack Sizer, M.D., MBA - Assoc. Director of Medical affairs
- Julie Brown Sturman, BFA, RN - Secretary, Treasurer, Director Public Relations
- M. Elayne DeSimone, Ph.D., NP-C - Director, Family and Women's Health
- Joel M. Mynders, A.B. BC-HIS - Consultant in Audiology
MatheMEDics® consults with Government Agencies such as the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), academic and high level clinicians, epidemiologists, actuaries, health care economists, and computer scientists.
This site has no ads.
Our development has been focused on medical expert system software embedding statistical, clinical, and evidence-based knowledge for patients, health care professionals, and for medical education.
If you are interested in participating in our growing company, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: EasyDiagnosis does not reply to emails containing medical questions.
|| | | | ||